Canceling - Changing Order
Changing Or Canceling Your Order
Cancellations Due to Order Processing Difficulties
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- The item(s) are not available.
- Your payment information could not be verified.
- The shipping address could not be verified.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice regarding your order via email, which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Canceling Your Order
After you have clicked "Submit My Order," you may be able to cancel your entire order.
Please note you have a limited amount of time in which to cancel your order, as our system is designed to fill orders and get them on their way as quickly as possible.
Please contact us immediately if you wish to cancel your order.
Your credit card will not be charged if you cancel an order.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- American Express
Other Forms of Payment:
- Debit Cards with expiration dates
- Personal checks, certified checks, cashier's checks or money orders
PayPal is a safe online payment processing service. It simplify the process of paying for online purchases. Users store their credit or debit card and shipping information in their PayPal Account, so that they can purchase at participating stores by clicking an on-screen button. PayPal provides fraud protection.
We accept wire transfers for any order over $2,000.00. Please contact us for wire transfer instructions.
We Do Not Accept:
- Layaway Plans
- Private Insurance companies
Important Information About Payment
- We only accepts payments with credit cards or checks issued from US or Canadian banks in US dollars.
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- The highest level of security and encryption is used in all of our transactions. So please be confident that your information is safe. If you are not comfortable entering your credit card information online, please call us and we will process your order over the phone quickly and easily.
Privacy & Safety
We are concerned about privacy
Information collection and use
Two types of information may be collected when you visit our web site, information that you knowingly provide us (called personally identifiable information), and information that is obtained from your visit but is not directly associated with you (called non-personally identifiable information).
Personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information may include information that you provide to us by requesting information, when registering for special offers or programs or when you purchase products online. This may include your name, address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, e-mail address, organization, city, state and zip code. We may use this information, to process and ship orders, to contact you about the status of your order, to contact you with answers to your questions, or to provide information about new and exciting products, services, promotions and corporate-related information. We may use mailings, telephone calls and e-mail to contact you.
You also may create an account through CulverMobility.com at any time by providing your email address and creating a unique password. An account is not required to visit our site or to place an order through CulverMobility.com. Creating an account allows you to save order information, order history, track the status of your orders and set your ordering preferences. You may change saved account information at anytime. Simply visit the Your Account page, log in with your email address and password.
For those customers who purchase products from us online, additional personally identifiable information such as credit card information will be collected. This information is collected in order to process your order.
We are committed to the protection of the privacy of our customers and visitors. While in the checkout process of our online store, we make use of 256 bit encryption via digital IDs provided and certified by GeoTrust. These IDs enable our commerce site to conduct authenticated, strongly encrypted online commerce. Customers can submit credit card numbers or other personal information to our site with the assurance that they are doing business with us (not an impostor's "spoof" of our site) and that the information which they are sending to us cannot be intercepted or decrypted by anyone else.
Requesting removal of your information
If you have registered for special e-mail offerings, you may unsubscribe from the program, by visiting the e-mail unsubscribe page or click on the links available at the bottom of any of these special offer e-mails. You may also request the removal of your information by contacting us via e-mail.
If you wish to receive more personalized information from CulverMobility y.com or change anything about your profile, please click on the links available at the bottom of any of these special offer e-mails or visit the Your Account page.
Non-personally identifiable information
Non-personally identifiable information is collected without any direct association with you specifically. In the normal course of using CulverMobility.com, we may collect information about your habits and usage of our sites.
Our web sites may contain technologies known as action tags, web beacons or 1x1 pixel gifs. These employ a common internet technique used to compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, common navigation paths within the sites, types of browsers and platforms that access the sites and the average connection speeds used to connect to the sites. This information is used to enhance the online experience of our customers. These technologies do not use or collect personally identifiable information, such as names or address, and do not link online actions to an identifiable person.
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. CulverMobility.com collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregated information and to audit the use of our site. If we are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena, we will provide these IP addresses to the proper authorities.
Information sharing and disclosure
- Information about you specifically will not be used for any purpose other than to carry out the services you requested from CulverMobility.com and its affiliates. All of our affiliates have agreed to maintain the security and confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone at any time.
- We will not use any personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us in delivering to you the services you have requested.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you to other organizations when:
- We have your consent to share the information (you will be provided the opportunity to opt-out if you desire). For example, if you opt-in for emails we will share this information with our marketing provider.
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested. For example, we need to share information with credit card providers and shippers to bill and ship the product you requested.
- We are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena.
You may delete these files from your computer at any time. You can set your web browser to notify you if such information is about to be placed on your computer, and you can choose the option in your web browser to refuse it. If you refuse the information, you may not be able to make full use of the features on our web site.
Kids under 13 years of age
CulverMobility.com does not seek to collect identification information about kids under 13 years of age. If we discover such information, we will delete it. Thus, we typically retain no identifiable information about kids. However, if a parent believes his/her child has provided us information, simply call and that we delete it. In order for us to find the information in our databases, you will need to provide us with the following information which will only be used to search our databases and deliver confirmation to you:
- Parent's Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (for confirmation)
- The name of the child (if you suspect a nickname was used, please provide it)
- If the child shares time at two addresses, you will need to provide us the second address also, along with any email addresses for the child.
Links to and from CulverMobility.com
"Email a Friend"
If you elect to use our "Email a Friend" service for informing a friend about our site or products you are interested in, we may ask for your email address, your name, the email address and the name of your friend. CulverMobility.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email on your behalf. CulverMobility.com does not store this information. It is only used for the sole purpose of sending this one time email.
We will not condition access or participation in an activity
CulverMobility.com will not condition a user's access or participation in an activity on giving out more personal information than what is considered reasonably necessary for the activity.
From time-to-time CulverMobility.com provides some co-branded offers, for example to apply for a Credit Card. In these cases the user is directed to another party's website. The use of data collected through that website is governed by it's own privacy policies.
If however, we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should contact CulverMobility.com