LYNX-(Red) Foldable 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter for Seniors Battery Powered Weight Capacity 300Lbs
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED: You can use this model with 3 different speed level. Speed level 1 is 3.75 mph, level 2 is 7.5 mph, and level 3 is 12 mph. The Scooter comes with an adjustable (7”) direction bar.
- LONG RANGE! Battery Gets Up to 25 Miles in Driving Distance.The actual range of driving range is affected by vehicle configuration, load capacity, temperature, wind speed, road surface, operation habits, and other factors. The data in this description is a reference only.
- ALL TERRAIN and COMFORTABLE: City Slicker Comes with 10 Inch Big Front Tires and 4 Tire Suspensions for the Smoothest Ride. Never Fail You on Grass, Ramp, Brick, Muddy, Snow, Bumpy Roads.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 62 lbs including the battery. Undoubtedly one of the lightest model in it's class.
- FOLDABLE: Fold and store in your garage, small car trunks, etc.
✔ Drive Distance: 15.6AH Lithium Batterie up to 25 Miles
✔ Net weight is around 62 lbs
✔ Dimensions Outer Box (L*W*H):30" x 17" x 26"
✔ Dimensions Unfolded (L*W*H):40" x 21" x 35"
✔ Dimensions Folded (L*W*H):22" x 15" x 27"
✔ Max Weight Capacity: 300lbs
✔ Maximum Speed: up to 25 miles
✔ Turning radius : 5 Feet
✔ Improved Durability, Larger Front (10") and Rear Wheels (8")
✔ Ground Clearance 3.75"
✔ Motor: 250W x 2
✔ Battery : 36V 15.6 Ah
✔ Charger : 100~240 V, 50-60 Hz
✔ Charging Time : 5-8 Hours
✔ Speed Levels :Level 1: 3.75 mph, Level 2: 7.5 mph, Level 3: 12 mph
✔ Maximum Climbing Grade : 12∞
✔ Manual mode switch allows caregiver push the scooter
✔ Adjustable Back Height and Arm Rest Height
30-Day Return Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from culvermobility.com
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling and restocking fees(15%) that apply.
The product must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories in order to satisfy our return policy.
Please see our Return Rules and Restrictions and Return Exceptions before returning your item.
Return Rules And Restrictions
- Items must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- You must include the original packing slip or your sales receipt. Be certain to save copies for your records.
- Your returned item must be in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 3-5 days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.
We cover shipping charges on returned Items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective or damaged. We do not refund shipping charges on Items that are returned due to "buyer remorse."
Here are the return steps:
1. Contact CULVER Mobility.com by phone or Online within 30-Day of purchase with your sales receipt number, and explain the reasons of your return.
Our customer service representative will give you a Return Authorization Number RA#, the shipping return address and the restocking fees associated with that return.
2.Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible. Enclose the original packing slip or a copy of your sales receipt with the item.
3.All products must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure a correct credit. Write clearly the RA# on the Outside of the box.
4.All return shipping charges must be prepaid and shipped back within 10 days. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
5.Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
6.You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
CULVER Mobility accepts orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 7 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Orders are processed in the order they are received. Expedited shipping methods are available for select products.
* Free standard ground shipping for all orders within the 48 contiguous United States.
* A minimum handling fee might apply on some small products.
* You will be provided with the total shipping cost for your order during Checkout.
* Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
* You will be asked to provide a valid phone number at Checkout. We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Companies, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery. Standard Ground All items ship for FREE to the 48 contiguous United States via a Standard Ground Service. Your order will be delivered to your home front or driveway. You can expect your order to arrive within 4-10 full business days.